European Open Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Open Space

Forum of a Comenius project involving Austria, France, Germany and Iceland.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:07 am

Versions of the rules in other languages :
- French version
- Feel free to submit a version of these in your own language!

Rules
Welcome to the forum of European Open Space, the Comenius project currently involving our four countries, which are Austria, France, Germany and Island Smile This place is meant to provide a space where we can communicate and work together.

In order to prevent this place from becoming a complete mess, here are some rules that everybody should (and must) follow :

General :
- Of course, just to say, such things as disrespect, intolerance, exacerbated agressivity won't be allowed here. Please be polite. But I'm sure nobody would have done that anyway =D

Langage :
- This forum is meant for people from different countries, so english will be the langage used here. However, if there are topics created to, let's say, communicate about an article which is made only by people from a same country, then I guess there's no problem if people speak their mother tongue in this particular topic! But english is the language "by default", in a way. For important topics, it's possible they may be in different languages, to make sure everybody understood it.

Presentation :
- Once you suscribed to the forum, it'd be great to present yourself in the section "Presentation", in the topic of your country. And read the instructions in the topic of the same name, in the same section!

Signature/Profile/Avatar :
- Especially if you didn't present yourself, it's important to put a link to your Facebook somewhere in your signature and/or profile. It'll allow everyone to make the connections between the forum members and the people you may have already encountered.
- About the signature : please restrain yourself from putting five pictures in it and plenty of text Smile I'm not going to put any limitation so far, but if I see some abuse, with banners of I-don't-know-how-many pixels of height, I will most certainly do so.
- Same thing about the avatar. But this time the size of it is restricted to 150x200 pixels. If you have a picture you want to have as an avatar, but that you don't know how to resize it, send me an email (click on the little black button "email" at the bottom of my post) with your picture and I'll resize it for you!

Creation of topics : Make sure, before creating a topic, that :
1 - It doesn't already exist. The search option, on the top of the forum, is your friend Smile
2 - It belongs to the right section.
If you have any doubt, please feel free to send a private message to an admin/mod!

Flood :
- Flood is the fact of posting pointless comments in a topic, with generally one word and a smiley, such as "Neat ! Very Happy" "lol" "Coool", and so on. Flood is generally not very much appreciated on forums. I won't bite hard on this kind of things, because it's already great if you are participating, but I just wanted to make people aware of it.

Organization of the forum :
- Er, I'll update this later, but for the time being, the forum is kind of lacking sections. The reason for that is that we don't know yet how we'll organize it, since we don't really know how each of the countries are working. Please feel free to contribute in the "Forum organization" topic, in the "Suggestions & Comments" section!

Non-respect of the rules will lead to a nice warning from the mods/admins (especially towards persons who aren't too aware of the way a forum works), but it isn't excluded than further decisions shall be taken towards recidivists Very Happy

You may post questions about the rules here, if you have any.
Back to top Go down
https://europenspace.board-directory.net

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Open Space :: Forum :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: