European Open Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Open Space

Forum of a Comenius project involving Austria, France, Germany and Iceland.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bigstubby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigstubby
French fellow
bigstubby

Bigstubby Empty
PostSubject: Bigstubby   Bigstubby Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi everybody!
My name is Etienne, but i'm usually called bigstubby on the net. Don't ask me what it means, i ignore it at all. It is just the name of big guitar picks by dunlop popular in the jazz music. I'm a 16 year old boy who lives in Trébeurden, near to Lannion. I attend Lycée Félix le Dantec where i am in 1ere ES2. This is a really fantastic high school. It is for me like a second home.
French "team" : I am in groupe 2, aka "classe euro du jeudi" on facebook. I'm also in the redaction section, but i'll probably change to the project planning one, if possible...

My favorite leisure is the music: i've been playing in different bands for 2 years and a half now and played the guitar for about 3years and a half. I've performed with my main band for a lot of gigs since last christmas. We are now in preproduction work before recording in december, the 3 days before christmas. I listen to a lot of music, especially rock, but also jazz, funk afro , metal,... I love really different things. I used to play to warhammers modeling, and i was a huge fanatic of sega videogames ("sega c plus fort que toi " "sega does what nintendon't" ) which was the software and hardware maker (because they aren't it anymore....), the most innovant... Well i'm always talking about oldies!

My msn messenger adress : bigstubby@hotmail.fr

Mail: bigstubby@gmail.com

On facebook: enter Rouault Etienne in the search bar.

Blog: www.bigstubby@skyblog.com

Waiting for your presentations,
Etienne Rouault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigstubby.skyblog.com
trichoko
French fellow

Bigstubby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigstubby   Bigstubby Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Wecome in!

have fun
Back to top Go down